© 2021. Pinsel.AR

Cherub

History of creation

The sculpture comes from the Missionary Fathers’ Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary in Horodenka. The church was built during 1745-1769. The sculpture was created in 1750-1755.
  • Cherub. 1750-1755.
  • wood, white paint
  • Size: 40×30×25
  • Current location: The Johann Georg Pinsel Museum in Lviv. ЛГМ № С-1-1085.
  • Provenance: the high altar of the Missionary Fathers’ Church of the Immaculate Conception of the Virgin Mary in Horodenka, Ivano-Frankivsk region.